11/28/2017 I by Tom Stokes
Best viewed on desktop to properly see all evidence.
Connecting to Dots with Phone Calls between Bellamar and other Women...
"Yeah, and they've been playing me for weeks Anastasia swearing to God that she did that video all by herself."
- Amy Rachelle Meador, 11/22/2017
Call 1 of 5: Amy Meador talks to Tom Stokes initial phone call when she thought I was going to write a story on her behalf. More calls from Amy
Anastasia Taneie Testimony Facebook Video
Taneie joins the Bellamar group of women who have accused Piven of sexual harassment or assault dating back to 1995.
1. In her account to BuzzFeed, Taneie alleges that she followed Piven down a hall after he told her he and his manager wanted to discuss something. But she alleges that when they were alone, Piven grabbed her and pushed her against a wall, groping at her chest and genitals. Per Taneie, the actor stopped when an assistant director walked by and was told by Piven to remove her from set because she had come onto him,.
A. First of all this is Buzz Feed reporting. You know the same outlet that "interviewed" Amy Meador
B. Everyone has asked and wondered what asst. director but neither Taneie nor anyone can provide a name.
C. It's well documented within my story that Taneie is conspiring with Bellamar and the other women. The video was the one Amy was upset about on the call to me above. Visit Amy Meador for more details and connect the dots yourself.
2. Taneie told BuzzFeed that she never lodged a complaint with anyone from Entourage, but said she told family and friends about the alleged incident.
A. What friends and family did she tell? Where are all these wittnesses. I would really like to speak to them. Actually, I think maybe the Los Angeles Sheriff Department needs to speak to them. Taneie is very familiar with the Sheriff. She has been in trouble with the law for a long time. At one point she was robbing men for drug money and got caught.
3. Piven has denied all allegations that have been made against him. According to BuzzFeed, he provided the following statement via his lawyers: “Let me be absolutely clear, this simply did not happen. I would never force myself on a woman. I cannot speak as to why a person would create a story like this.”
A. Let me be very clear! She is working with Amy and others to extort money from Piven.
Ariane Bellamar Patterson Suerev was the biggest promoter of the video. Anastasia Taneie sent the video to Ariane to promote. Not a crime by any means but certainly raises a red flag now we know what's been going on behind the scenes with the women.
Please note that this story is developing daily. Make sure you check back often!
1. Witness Identity Protection
Standards of protection policy:
We hold very high standards around protecting people coming forward. These standards of protection are in place in fear of retaliation from Ariane Bellamar, Tanner Slaught, and their related parties that have a history of creating legal and reputation problems. We will reveal the witness properly when we know that they are protected and there will be no repercussions for these parties coming forward. This applies to existing and future witnesses on audio and/or video. The signed affidavits are made available to mainstream media only after the witness has agreed to release his/her sworn statements.
Note: if you hear a skip in audio, that's a gap when editing to protect an identity and/or removing irrelevant conversation.
2. About recording phone calls in Texas:
Texas's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. Texas makes it a crime to intercept or record any "wire, oral, or electronic communication" unless one party to the conversation consents. Texas Penal Code § 16.02 I, Tom Stokes, consent to any and all calls that come into my office to be recorded. I further release these phone calls as the exhibits in the newly-formed internal extortion investigation. Statements made herein and available for public view and for law enforcement in the United States and Canada.
3. Penalty of perjury:
Wherever you read statement of facts to support claims (audio, video, or written text), please invoke the perjury declaration: I, Tom Stokes, declare under penalty of perjury (under the laws of the United States of America) that the foregoing is true and correct in accordance with 18 USC § 1621.
Please see the press release for more details.
If you have any information about this case please contact me personally below.
We hold very high standards around keeping your identity protected.